Customer Contact Week (CCW) is the largest event of its kind, taking place every year in Las Vegas, NV. What started as Call Center Week in 1999, CCW rebranded in 2018 to focus on a more wholistic view of the industry, bringing customer care, CX, and contact center leaders together with their conference and expo combo. “If you have a customer, you belong at Customer Contact Week”.
This year’s event will take place June 20-23 at Caesars Forum, a beautiful new venue from Caesars Entertainment. The event organizers describe this years’ experience as an “endless buffet of content”, which sounds quite enticing. Let’s take a look at some of the content you can expect if you’re planning to attend.
Main Stage Headliners
Hear from a top content creator, Tyra Banks, Wednesday morning as CCW 2022’s first main stage headliner. Banks will be speaking on her experience building and nurturing customer relationships throughout her unique career as an executive producer, talk show host, and CEO of The Tyra Banks Company. She is also a big supporter of female-led or female-focused businesses and is known to invest in early-stage companies.
Wednesday afternoon you’ll hear from Erin Andrews, an acclaimed sports broadcaster and entrepreneur. Andrews’ speech will focus on what it takes to out-perform and out-innovate in our competitive industry. Your customer contact and CX teams will be inspired by her experience with achievement and adversity, as her stories are powerful and relatable.
The event will conclude with a session from Jason Alexander. Alexander is an award-winning actor, best known for his role as George Costanza on Seinfeld. His performance will be full of comedy, music, and conversation that promises to be both entertaining and insightful. What a great way to conclude what we expect will be a fulfilling event!
The CCW agenda is packed full of useful content, and you can request a full agenda here. Here are some of the “can’t miss” topics for this year (in my opinion):
Noteworthy Pre-Conference Summits Happening Monday, June 20th
- How to Build a Culture that Drives Continuous Improvement
- This is What Happens When Women Win: Short Stories
- 3 Keys to Building an Agile and Resilient Contact Center Tech Stack
- Harness the Power of Digital Customer Self-Service Technology
Noteworthy Workshops Happening Tuesday, June 21st
- Adding Machine Learning to your contact center in 60 minutes
- How to Leverage Virtual Agents for a Superior Customer Experience and Happier Human Agents
- CX Architecture: Using Agent Insights to Design a Remarkable Experience
- Create Top Performing Agents through AI Conversation Simulation
- The Netflix Dilemma: How To Understand Why Your Customers Are Leaving You
- Great CX Starts with Great AX: Managing Agents in Hybrid and WFH Environments
Noteworthy Conference Topics Happening Wednesday, June 22nd
- Imagine the Future of Digital-First Customer Experiences
- Customer Listening for Effective Channel Expansion
- How to Integrate Social Care into a Legacy Contact Center Environment
- Make Every Experience Matter: Empowering Employees & Customers with Freshworks
- The Data-to-Action Gap in CX
- Deliver Your Brand’s Promise by Elevating Servicing to a Strategic Imperative for Your Organization
Noteworthy Conference Topics Happening Thursday, June 23rd
- Real-world Use Cases Utilizing Speech Analytics & AI
- AI for Customer Care: Build Experiences Your Customers Want to Experience
- Reducing the average number of touches in your contact center
- How to Identify and Develop the Next Generation of Contact Center Leaders
- How to Create a Culture of Coaching That Agents Actually Embrace
- How to Build a Dynamic Knowledge Base for Agents and Customers Alike
Registration is still available, although prices go up after June 17th. You can register for the conference or learn how to become a sponsor, here.
If you’re heading to CCW this year, we’d love to meet up! Stephanie Fritz, our VP of Business Development, will be there June 22nd and 23rd. Here’s a link to her calendar if you’re free for a 15 minute chat.