- Highly competent: Agents who consistently service or assist customers complete transactions efficiently and effectively.
- Highly empathetic: Agents who can put “themselves in the customers shoes” to understand issues and then propose solutions.
- Highly motivated: Agents who follow process day in and day out while maintaining the highest performing call metrics.
- Highly personable: Agents who are great at listening and engaging customers to deliver a great experience.
- X-Factor: Agents who have the intangibles. They get it and customers love them for it.
Callzilla agent, Juan Carlos Triviño exhibits these all of these characteristics at the highest performance levels. Furthermore, he is a valued team member at Callzilla and leads the way when it comes to providing Spanish language call center support to the US Hispanic market. For that reason, the International Customer Management Institute (ICMI) has recognized Juan Carlos as a finalist for the Best Contact Center Agent award category.
Fun facts about Juan Carlos:
- Juan Carlos is a passionate break dancer and is equally passionate about sales, he alternates his hobby and his job with his management studies.
- His closest friends and colleagues often note his comradeship and are drawn to his positive outlook.
- He entered in Callzilla motivated by his son’s birth, the fact of being a father pushed him into career that would allow him to support his new family while at the same time reaching his career goals.
- During his time at Callzilla, Juan Carlos always stands out as the best sales agent, His drive and passion for “more” are paramount to his success in winning awards and clients requesting him to be a part of their project team.
Each year, the ICMI recognizes call centers around the world that most embody call center excellence. The Selection Committee consists of elite industry leaders who chooses the “best-of-the-best” to honor contact centers with the highly coveted Global Contact Center Awards.
Good luck Juan Carlos!